Red Chris Development Company
The Red Chris Mine is recruiting for a Mill Maintenance Labourer to join the Mill Maintenance Team. This position is for work at the remote Red Chris Mine located 80km south of Dease Lake, BC, in Tahltan traditional territory. The successful applicant will be required to work and stay in camp during their shift rotation. We offer a number of designated flight marshalling points within BC. Qualified applicants from the local communities are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities are assisting with general labour duties in the Mill.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and experience
- Zoom Boom, Bobcat, Arial work platform, fork lift and Bob cat experience
- Loader experience an asset
- 18 years of age by start date
- Valid driver’s license (can be an L)
- Experience in an industrial setting considered an asset
- Experience operating industrial equipment considered an asset
- A team player that works well with others
- Mining experience an asset.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS CAN SEND THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT TO:
Red Chris Development Company – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include position title in the subject line of email
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com