Red Chris Development Company
The Red Chris mine is recruiting a certified Millwright to compliment the Mill Maintenance team.
This position is for work at the remote Red Chris mine located 80 km south of Dease Lake, BC, in Tahltan traditional territory. The successful applicant will be required to work and stay in camp during their shift rotation. There are a number of designated marshalling points within BC and we strongly encourage applicants from the local communities to apply.
Responsibilities will include installation, inspection and maintenance of the systems and components that are integral to the operation’s mining activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BC or Interprovincial trade qualification in Millwrighting
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Experience in mining operations is considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- A team player that works well with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS CAN SEND THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
(SUBMIT IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT ONLY)
Attention: Human Resources
Red Chris Development Company – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.