Red Chris Development Company
The Red Chris mine is recruiting a Maintenance Supervisor to join our Mobile Maintenance Department. This position is for work at the remote Red Chris mine located 80 km south of Dease Lake, BC, in Tahltan traditional territory. The successful applicant will be required to work and stay in camp during their shift rotation. We offer a number of designated flight marshalling points within BC. Qualified applicants from the local communities are encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Superintendant, the Mine Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Promote Safety as our 1st priorty, manage a work force to ensure safe operations at all times.
- Managing multiple crews and job tasks
- Monitoring weekly schedules
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations
- Working closely with all departments to coordinate activities
- To ensure compliance with all safety, quality, schedule, and security requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Red Seal Tradesman – preferably in Heavy Duty Mechanic field
- A minimum of 5 years open pit work related experience
- Supervisory experience – ability to manage multiple crews and job tasks.
- Must have computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office & various maintenance computer systems such as SAP, Cat SIS/Cummins Quick Serve etc. SAP considered a strong asset
- Experience in planning is considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Good interpersonal skills to promote a safe working environment
- Time Management skills are required
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS CAN SEND THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT TO:
Red Chris Development Company – email@example.com
Please include position title in the subject line of email
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted