Red Chris Development Company
TCG does not make hiring decisions. Contact employer directly.
The Red Chris mine is recruiting a Planner to join our Mobile Maintenance Department. This position is for work at the remote Red Chris mine located 80 km south of Dease Lake, BC, in Tahltan traditional territory. The successful applicant will be required to work and stay in camp during their shift rotation. We offer a number of designated flight marshalling points within BC. Qualified applicants from the local communities are encouraged to apply.
- Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance General Foreman, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The building and presentation of equipment maintenance schedules. Monitor weekly schedules as work is completed and update SAP with progress
- Opening and closing work orders, building parts requisitions and helping achieve timely parts to site delivery
- Track equipment hours and maintenance requirements
- Present equipment status and planning schedules at daily/weekly meetings
- Understand and build equipment emergency parts lists
- Set up machine major component replacement plans via work orders, part requisitions & AFE’s
- Indoor & outdoor work at all times of the year, frequent visits to differing site locations
- Ensuring compliance with all safety, quality, schedule, budget and security requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of three years in a planning role in a maintenance environment, ideally with a trades background
- Thorough understanding and experience in maintenance computer systems such as D.B.S, Ellipse or SAP as well as Microsoft Office applications
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
- A team player that works well with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good physical condition and a strong work ethic with a customer service focus
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent preferred
- Valid driver’s license
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS CAN SEND THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT TO:
Red Chris Development Company – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include position title in subject line of email
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com