Looking to make extra money for the summertime while acquiring valuable work experience? The Tahltan Central Government is looking to hire Tahltan youth to fill temporary labour positions to help with the upcoming Annual General Assembly and Elders meeting. The work required will run from June 26/19 to July 3/19. Many positions will need to be filled. The scope of work various tremendously so we will need people of all skills and experience. Workers must be reliable, responsible and willing to work long days. Some of the work may be physically demanding.
• $15.00 – $18.00 an hr.
• Free apron and Tahltan swag.
• Invaluable resume building experience.
• Must be at least 15 years of age.
• Willing to work long hours.
• Must be reliable, hardworking and responsible.
• Ability to work in a team situation.
• Healthy and capable of lifting tables, chairs and other items.
Scope of work:
• Set up and tear down of tables, chairs and booths.
• Mic runners.
• Daycare supervisors.
• Assembly attendee customer service.
• Water hauler.
• Various jobs and tasks.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to the Tahltan Central Government events manager:
If you are in need of help building your resume, please contact: