The BC Emergency Health Services (BCEHS) is recruiting paramedics in-community with training costs to be covered. Join the BCEHS to provide care for your community members.
This unique opportunity offers significant benefits to participants, including:
- Gaining lifesaving skills
- Learning opportunities
- Flexibility to take your career anywhere in BC Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including pension option
- Employee perks program
- Support in obtaining Class 4 driver’s license
The BCEHS Join Us link is the go-to for all information, and a breakdown of information is below:
Who are we? BC Emergency Health Services (“BCEHS”) provides pre-hospital emergency services and inter-facility patient transfers throughout the province.
Why BCEHS ?
- The ability to help and serve your community
- Working in a team environment
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities
- Career advancement
- Great employer, servicing all of BC (view map)